Saturday, March 23, 2019

Day trip- Lake Havasu City, Arizona

Lake Havasu City was not even on my radar as a place for us to take a day trip. Frank totally planned this trip and it was fun!





The London Bridge is very beautiful.




There are replica lighthouses on the island. They are a third of the size of the original ones. We also walked along the beach. I collect beach glass and I found more than I have ever found in one place. It was my first time finding blue. 



Alex has a fascination with Japanese history so he requested we go to Shogun Japanese Cuisine. The food was wonderful! Alex even asked if they have one near us. 




We visited Castle Rock, in the Havasu National Wildlife Refuge. We did not hike; we simply walked to the water and let Sabrina wade for a while.




There were tons of wildflowers and they were beautiful!

Marie-Anne 




No comments: