Monday, October 8, 2018

Simple Field-Trip Binder


I used to have grandiose visions of making wonderful scrapbooks for the kids. I did make a few when they were younger, but they took up a lot of space and time. So for years I collected pictures and some miscellaneous pamphlets that were just collecting dust. In an effort to become more organized and to keep better records. I have come up with a solution that works beautifully, for us.

I got a regular binder, page protectors, 8.5x11 cardstock in solid colors, and double sided mounting squares. I printed 3-4 wallet sized pictures from each field-trip. I mounted the brochure in such a way that they can still be opened and however many pictures that fit. (I also used this idea to for P.E. and volunteer work....)

I also started collecting enough brochures from every field trip for each child. 

Marie-Anne

No comments: