Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Christmas Day 2014- Game Night

We got lots of new games to play for Christmas, so, of course, we had to try them out.


Alex got a table size Toss Across Game- tic-tac-toe with bean bags. The kids had fun with it, but didn't seem to like it as much as I thought they would.


Sabrina got a Looney Toones version of kids' Triominos. I really like triominos, but it's a bit too advanced for Sabrina. This is a simple version with pictures instead of numbers. It has been played several times since Christmas too.


Candyland is Sabrina's favorite game right now. I've lost count of how many times we've played it.


We've had Chinese Checkers for a long time, but Alex has rarely played it. He challenged me to a game. I used to play with Mawmaw, who won pretty much every. single. time. It was great fun.

Marie-Anne

No comments: