Saturday, July 6, 2013

Exploration Peak Park


We took the park challenge this morning. Exploration Peak Park is about a 30 minute drive from our house. It's actually not too far from Pump-It-Up and the Bass Pro Shop so we might go back the next time we visit one of those places.


I liked the western frontier layout. Behind the false store fronts are multiple slides, bridges, and climbing things.



The "courage" (as Sabrina called the carriage) was a favorite of both kids. For some reason she was also calling me "Muthur".



We all rode our not so faithful steeds.



The kids enjoyed the "Esau" (see saw- Sabrina's word). I got on it for a few minutes, but it hurt my knees.




I'm the only one who chickened out of going down the slide. I think I'd prefer Alex's method over Frank's.


The kids also had a good time at the splash pad. We brought water guns and splash bombs. Alex hit it off with the boy in the picture. Alex wants to move to be close to him.

Despite the heat (today's supposed to be 107 degrees) we had a good time.

Marie-Anne

No comments: