Thursday, January 31, 2013

Crystal Palace



















For Family night we went skating at Crystal Palace. Instead of skating, Frank watched Sabrina in the hall by the rink. By the end of the night she was able to walk on her skates pretty well.



We discovered that the skates we got Alex for Christmas were too small- oops. He loves to skate and he is pretty fast along the wall; he was even passing people up. It won't take long and he'll be out there without needing the wall. He even tried to do the Hokey Pokey, but he's not quite ready for that yet.



I had fun skating. I love to skate. It is my favorite form of exercise. There was a school group there and it was dangerous out there- I had several close calls with little kids.



The only problem was the music. I hate hiphop. They have a Christian music night once a month. It costs a little bit more, but I think it will be worth it.

Marie-Anne

No comments: