Friday, July 6, 2012

Chuck E Cheese

Today, the kids and I spent several hours at Chuck E. Cheese, (aka Muck E. Cheese). This is one of the kids' favorite places to go when it's too hot to be outside, like it was this afternoon and most afternoons in the desert in Summer.





Most times when we go to Chuck E. Cheese we just buy tokens because that's all the kids care about anyway.





I had fun challenging my kids to competitive games. Sabrina didn't quite understand how to play, but she had a lot of fun knocking the puck into her own goal. Alex had a lot of fun playing against me and as a team with me.



We were there in time for Chuck E. Cheese to make an appearance! Both kids had a great time dancing for Chuck E. (Alex was dancing a little too fast for my camera.)



Alex posed with Chuck E, but the little girl kept walking into the picture to hit Chuck E. on the nose! That is why neither one is looking my way.

Marie-Anne

No comments: