Sunday, April 24, 2011

Conference- road trip

Earlier this month we drove to Washington for a Conference. The kids did great on the trip! We stayed in a dorm with several other families.







The services were great. I was very happy that they had Children’s Church for the evening services. Sabrina did NOT like the nursery one bit- I can’t blame her, most of the kids were crying. Alex, on the other hand, loved his classes. During the day services Frank and I traded off who stayed with the kids. It was good to see friends who we hadn’t heard from in a while. We even went to lunch with one of them.



On the way back home we stopped in Twin Falls, ID to spend the night with Uncle Robin, Aunt Vivian, and Lucas. We had a real good time. We all went out for breakfast before heading back home.





I’m glad I don’t live in a place that snows in April!


Marie-Anne

No comments: