Friday, January 28, 2011

Meeting the homeschool group at Acacia Park

Today we took the kids to Acacia Park so I could meet the homeschool group to see if we’ll be a good fit. They are on the other side of town, but no farther than I’d have to drive to get anywhere in Louisiana. They meet every Friday, mostly for socialization. Alex wants to be part of the “club,” as he called it. Frank played with the kids while I talked to the other moms. I think it will be very good for us to join this group.



Alex enjoyed climbing.



This is Sabrina’s first time by herself on a big swing!

Acacia Park is a really nice park. It has a splash pad that we can use in summer. It was nicely landscaped. It also has demonstration gardens. Maybe next time I’ll get there early so I can see more of it.

Marie-Anne

No comments: