Monday, September 28, 2009

Sunset Park

After the Barnyard Buddy tour we went to Sunset Park. It is a real nice park near where Frank works. It has a rope jungle gym, a rock wall, swings, and slides. There are lots of trees and plenty of shade near the picnic areas. We’ve been there a few times, but not since taking the Park Challenge.



The kids took off for the playground as soon as we got there. They spent most of their time climbing the “rock” wall and the ropes. Alex was able to climb the wall with me telling him where to put his feet, but he was too scared to come down. I had to coax him partway down then reach up and get him.



A school was taking a field trip there so I waited until the kids left then Sabrina and I used the swings. After a little bit I put Sabrina back into her stroller and Kathleen and I enjoyed the swings while the boys climbed the rock wall.

Marie-Anne

No comments: