Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A snowball fight…in Las Vegas

Yesterday there was snow on the mountains and the other side of town got snow. Alex has been asking for snow so I was disappointed that we didn’t get any. Today has been rainy. My mom called after she saw a news report about snow in Las Vegas, I looked out the window and to my surprise the rain turned to snow! Alex and I immediately got ready and went out. He had a blast running back and forth through the snow.





When Frank got home Alex and I headed out back where some snow accumulated on his toys and we had a snowball fight. When my fingers got cold I traded off with Frank. Alex had mittens, but unfortunately the wetness soaked through and when he came in he was in pain. We’ll have to get him some better gloves.

Marie-Anne

No comments: