Monday, June 17, 2019

Library-Teen Service Project

I haven't figured out how to do the ears yet.


Alex picked up a kit, from the library, to make catnip toy mice for cats in shelters. Alex doesn't know how to sew, but he will by the time we are done with this project! I love it when volunteer work also teaches them new skills.


Sabrina was insulted that it was for ages 12 and up, especially since it is such an easy craft. So we are also making this the next project for the Service Club. She is just learning to sew too, though she knows more than her brother. 

Truthfully, I'm not that great at sewing either. The mouse in the top picture is my third one, and I still messed up the ears. So, I will learn a lot from this project as well.


Mr. Cow loved the ones we made for him.

Marie-Anne

No comments: