Sunday, January 12, 2014

Modified Media Fast- Day 12

This morning I taught my Sunday School class about Queen Esther. I wanted to get a picture, but I was simply too busy. Our morning service had a guest preacher. He preached about keeping your faith going. After service we came home and relaxed.

This evening's service also had a guest preacher- a missionary who got saved in our congregation. It was good to see him and his family again. They are serving in Bolivia. He preached a very good message about building your life with the right things.

After church we came home and relaxed. The kids and I are enjoying our Bible time using the Jesus Calling Bible Storybook and The Right Choices Bible. Frank also has a time of family devotion. We have really enjoyed these special times together.

Marie-Anne

No comments: